LGC Forensics + LGCF, Teddington, United Kingdom
- LGC Forensics is the UK’s leading independent forensic science provider.
It is a key division of LGC (formerly known as the Laboratory of the Government Chemist), with 170 years’ experience in providing forensic scientific support to solving crime and uncovering fraud.
- LGC Forensics has had accreditation to ISO 17025 and ISO 9001
- ENFSI member. Managerial data (2008)
- Staff: 600 Fields of expertise
- LGC Forensics offers a full range of specialist forensic testing capabilities and expertise to law enforcement agencies and organisations handling crime throughout the UK and across Europe.
Services include scene of crime DNA, PACE and specialist DNA, casework, drugs, e-crime, CCTV, cell site analysis, toxicology, pathology, firearms, fire, footwear, ecology and gunshot residue.